Please read our terms and conditions before making your purchase or hire.
All our beautiful hats in store are available to HAVE and to HIRE. We have a varied collection of styles from milliners Anwen Bentley and Andrea’s Closet as well as occasion-wear designers Rosa Clara.
Anwen Bentley is a Welsh designer from Pembrokshire who is based in Cardiff. She is highly creative has a passion for design an eye for detail she is very on TREND. She has worked in the bridal industry for a number of years and is a new up and coming designer in the Millinery Industry.
Andrea from Andrea’s Closet is an established and talented Spanish designer from Barcelona who is based in Cardiff. Andrea is extremely passionate about her work. She is creative in so many ways, she loves vibrant colours and her designs are truly eye-catching for anyone looking for the perfect statement piece!
All of our designs from Andrea’s Closet and Anwen Bentley designs are completely customisable and can come in a selection of colours. If you wish to order a bespoke design this can take up to 4 weeks and it can be specifically made for you. Please all designs are handmade and are extremely close in design however are never completely identical in every way!
Prices for HIRE range from £60-£150. Our to HAVE range varies between £95-£400.
HOW TO RENT...
1. Find the Design you love on our website or socials.
2. Get in touch by email firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us to book in advance. Each hat or facinator can only be hired for a maximum of 4 days.
(They are also available to purchase if you wish to keep!!)
3. Booking fee of £10 charged to book. Only once this has been paid will your booking be confirmed. All bookings are on a first come first serve basis. The booking fee is deducted off rental price. (If booking is cancelled this booking fee is non-refundable. You must give 2 weeks’ notice of cancellation to give us the opportunity to rent.)
4. We can post hired and purchased hats and facinators by carrier on 2-day delivery service. Postage is added to the hire or purchase charge. The postage costs for delivery and return must be covered by yourself.
5. A security deposit is required at point of hire this is based on the full value of the Hat or Facinator. Alternatively, we can hold the amount however it will not be returned if the design is not returned to us in the same condition you received it.
(This security deposit is returned to you once the style is returned to us in the condition you received it within 7 working days. All styles are inspected by our quality control team before each HIRE or PURCHASE and photographed. If you notice a fault you must inform us before you wear to your specified event. We must be notified on the day you receive the design from us by post or in store if there is something that has gone unnoticed by our team. This is virtually impossible and we check each design with a fine tooth comb!!)
6. Your Hat or Facinator must be hired for a maximum of 4 days and must be returned to us on or before the forth day by postage or to our Cardiff store. If this time-frame is exceeded you will be charged an extra £10 fee per day for rental. Once a hat has been posted for hire it is considered a hire even if it has not been worn. There will be no refund or exchanges.
7. Your hat may be fitted with hypoallergenic tape across the headlining. This protects the hat from make-up stains, please do not remove it.
The agreement states the value to replace the particular item if it is lost, stolen or damaged (including any dents, loss of decoration or water damage).
Care should be taken when wearing a hat/headpiece in the rain and should be kept under an umbrella at all times as all hats/headpieces are very vulnerable if subjected to rain.
We hope you absolutely love your HIRED design and its perfect for your occasion.
Please tag us in your stories to be featured on our feed and socials and to win a £50 voucher to spend at the Pretty Perfect Boutique. Eeeeeek can't wait to see you all looking fabulous!
LOVE PPB XX